Knowledgebase: Virtual Hosting Related Articles
How to transfer a domain from AABox
Posted by Michael Sasek (Import) on 26 August 2009 09:08 AM
All transfers are fully self managed and you can obtain all the info from your account manager, including authorization keys.
1. Login to your account manager: https://accounts.aabox.com/clientarea.php
2. Go to the domain you want to transfer by clicking the "My Domains" link.
3. Click the green icon to the far right of the domain you want to manage.
4. On the next page, make sure that "Registrar Lock" is Unchecked or all transfer attempts will fail.
5. On the same page as "Registrar Lock" click the "Get EPP Code" button at the bottom of the page and the code will be sent to the registrant listed in whois.