Knowledgebase: SSL Certificate Related Articles
Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
Posted by Michael Sasek (Import) on 01 February 2010 12:13 PM
We provide an interface in your cpanel control panel to get your current CSR or generate a new CSR.|
1. Login to cpanel and go to the "Security" section
2. Click the "SSL/TLS Manager" icon
3. Under "Certificate Signing Requests (CSR)" click the "Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests." link.
4. Click the "Show Details" link in the "Certificate Signing Requests on Server" to get the current CSR.
5. Alternately on the Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests you can create a new CSR for your domain by entering in the required info in the "Generate a New Certificate Signing Request" and clicking the Generate button.